We host Academic Magnet in our Home Volleyball opener on Tuesday, Sept.8th. JV begins at 5:00pm with Varsity to follow at 6:30pm.
The following guidelines will be used to ensure the safety of all attending our volleyball matches:
- Tickets will be $5. Tickets will be purchased using cash at the door during the first volleyball competition, but an online ticket system will be in place for the next home match and all those following.
- Only SCHSL passes will be honored. No other passes will be honored due to limited seating available.
- All spectators must wear a mask at all times.
- All spectators must remain seated and 6 ft socially distanced while at the match. Spectators will be allowed to sit in groups of 2.
- Seating is limited. Doors will open at 4:30pm.
- Spectators must monitor their health before they enter the gymnasium. If you are sick, have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone that has had Covid-19, stay home.
- The entrance and exit doors will be clearly marked.
- There will be no concessions. Drinks and snacks will be permitted
- No more than 3 people in the restroom at a time.
- Hand sanitizer will be accessible.
- There will be no gathering on the court after the match. Families must immediately exit the gym after matches.
- The Clear Bag/No Bag policy is in effect. Spectators must bring clear bags upon entry. Only bags allowed are those used for medical purposes and clutch purses not to exceed 4.5”x 6.5”. These bags will be subject to search.
*The Battery Creek High School Athletics Staff appreciates your understanding and cooperation in keeping all involved safe to ensure that sports continue.*
**Please note the guidelines above follow the latest SCHSL and CDC guidelines and are subject to change. Any spectator who chooses not to follow the above expectations can and will be asked to leave the gym immediately. **
If you have any questions, please contact AD Sarah Hayes at email@example.com.