The Creek Wrestlers will host John Paul II for a wrestling match on Saturday, January 9th at 9am. Doors open at 8:30 am.
- All spectators must wear a mask at all times or will be removed from the match.
- All spectators must remain 6ft socially distanced. Spectators can not sit on bleachers marked by the checkered tape.
- Spectators must monitor their health before they enter the gym. If you are sick, have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone that has had Covid-19, stay home.
- There will be no gathering in the main hallway.
- Children under 15 years old may not be dropped off or enter the facility without an adult.
- The Clear Bag/No Bag policy is in effect. Spectators must bring clear bags upon entry. Only bags allowed are those used for medical purposes and clutch purses not to exceed 4.5”x 6.5”. These bags will be subject to search.
- Full Spectator Expectations are available here: Spectator Expectations for Battery Creek Wrestling Matches
- Tickets will be $5. Tickets will be purchased online using the following link: https://osp.osmsinc.com/BeaufortSC/BVModules/ProductTemplates/Bvc2013/Product.aspx?productid=CV092-208. Purchase your ticket before the match. ***TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.***
- After purchasing your ticket, print a copy or you can leave it on your phone/device and we will scan your ticket/bar-code when you arrive. DO NOT click the redeem button.
- Only SCHSL passes will be honored.
If you have any questions, please contact AD Sarah Hayes at email@example.com.